Let me tell you how to open a bet365 account. I have signed up for many betting accounts but the bet365 account is one of the best. I will guide you step by step so you can have your very own bet365 account in less than 5 minutes.
Over 20 million people worldwide have a bet365 account. To add to that, over 1 million people each year open a bet365 account. They are truly a massive online bookmaker and one I always recommend.
Quick Step by Step Guide
1) Click this link to Open an account with bet365 today!
2) Click the ‘Join Now’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen when you arrive.
3) Complete the registration form by entering your personal details.
4) Submit documents if required to verify your account.
5) Set your deposit limits, add payment method and make a deposit.
6) Claim your welcome bonus and away you go!
If you need any more information or help in regards to setting up your bet365 account, then just leave a comment below and I will do all I can to help.
Opening your bet365 account
Bet365 have made it so simple to open an account with them! I followed these 5 simple steps when opening my account:
Click the link above to be taken to the bet365 homepage. Once you are there I clicked the ‘Join Now’ button.
This took me to the registration form where you need to enter all your personal details. It is a one page form and takes a few minutes to complete.
Due to changes in online gambling regulation you are now required to be fully verified. So expect that you will have to submit documents to prove your identity and your home address. Just take pictures on your phone and send them in.
I was then asked to make a deposit. I simply entered my card details and information before clicking the ‘Make Deposit’ button at the bottom. At this point you will be asked to set deposit limits too. This allows you to limit the amount you can deposit in a certain period.
That’s it! My account has been created and I simply need to log in using my username and password in the fields at the top right of the bet365 home screen.
Tip: Take your time at first. The bet365 account is a detailed betting site with a unique look and feel. It’s not often easy for the first time user but after you have placed a few bets and used the app a few times, you will love it.
Read my guide on how to place an accumulator bet at bet365, it’s a nice way learn and saves you from making an error.
How to Verify your bet365 Account
OK, so you signed up to bet365 and got hit with the following message ‘We have been unable to verify your account’.
Don’t worry, it’s very easy to resolve and I will show you how. Follow the steps below and you can have your account in action within no time. I added pictures so you can see the journey.
1) Once you clicked ‘Join Now’ from the the registration page, you will see this page and message if your account wasn’t automatically verified. Click ‘Verify Now’ and it will take you to the next step.
2) This is the page you will be taken to. Here they ask you to confirm all of your details are correct. Double check them and if all ok, click ‘My details are correct’.
3) You will then be taken to bet365’s KYC page. This stands for Know Your Customer and is their verification process. They explain what they require from you. This is totally standard stuff so don’t be concerned.
4) You have 2 documents to upload. One document in step 1 and one in step 2. Check the pictures below to see your options.
5) Take pictures of your Driving Licence and Passport and submit one in each step. That’s the quickest way. Or you can use the other options for step 2 but I always find it’s hard to track these down!
6) Once submitted you can expect to wait a few hours whilst the team manually approve your documents. As soon as you are approved you will receive an email to confirm.
From there you can deposit and begin placing bets through your bet365 account.
You may or may not know that bet365 is probably my most frequently used bookmaker and this is for a number of reasons. You can read about most them in my review of their site or Open an account with bet365 today and bet on a huge range of markets with the world’s favourite online sports betting company (T&C’s Apply, 18+)
Having problems? Leave a comment and I will do my best to help you out!