As part of my continuing ‘How To…’ series, I will be looking to explain how you can go about opening a series of betting accounts. The first for this section will be that of bet365!
You may or may not know that bet365 is probably my most frequently used bookmaker and this is for a number of reasons. You can read about most them in my review of their site or simply click this tracked link to open an account with them (no promo code required when clicking the link).
Quick step by step guide (this includes mobile):
1) You can click this special bonus link to get to bet365 and ready to start claiming your £200 deposit bonus.
2) Click the ‘Join Now’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen or app.
3) Enter your personal details and then your banking details. NO PROMO CODE NEEDED! The link has already been tracked and so with that you get the maximum bonus of £200 that’s on offer without having to enter a promo code.
4) Once you have deposited, check your emails for your unique bonus code (which will be as a result of clicking the link above). Enter this bonus code in the ‘Members’ section and this will activate your free bet.
£200 deposit bonus for ALL new accounts
At bet365 you can claim up to £200 in a single bonus by simply opening a new account and making your first deposit. I realise that there is a lot of fine print that many new bettors will either overlook or just simply not understand, so I have tried to break the terms and conditions down for you below. If you just want to dive in, check out this special bonus code link!
(NO PROMO/BONUS CODE REQUIRED: When you click the link above, you don’t need to enter a promo code into the box at the registration set up as the link enables you to get the maximum (£200) that is available)
- The deposit bonus ranges from £10 to £200
- The amount you deposit from your first deposit will be matched up to £200.
- Your bonus will be credited to your account once you have bet the full amount that you have deposited.
- To withdraw any winnings you must play through your bonus AND deposit amount three times
- Your bonus will expire after 90 days
- Once you have set up your account and made your deposit, an email will be sent with a 10 digit offer code. Take this code to Members > Services > Offers > Enter Offer Code and insert it here on the bet365 site
- Bets can be placed on any market but must be at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or higher to qualify
- Cash out bets do not qualify as rollover requirements
If you need any more information or hep in regards to setting up your bet35 account, then just leave a comment below and I will do all I can to help.
Let’s say you register your new bet365 account and make a deposit of £50 in the cashier. Next thing you need to do is go to the email address in which you registered your account and get your promotions code. This should end in NCDB2 and will be 10 digits in length.
Navigate your way to the Enter Offer Code section of the bet365 site, as mentioned in the bullet points above. Copy your code into the box and click OK.
At this point you have triggered your bonus amount and all you need to do is start placing your wagers.
You decide to place a £50 bet on Manchester United to win at Even money (2.00) and the they indeed win. The results of the game is actually not important for your free bet as win or lose, it will still be credited.
You have now wagered through your full deposit amount and a £50 free bet will attached to your account to use as you wish.
Opening your account
Bet365 have made it so simple to open an account with them! Just follow these 4 steps:
Click the following link to be taken to the bet365 homepage. Once you are there then just click the ‘Join Now’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
This will take you into the registration form where you need to enter all your personal details. At the bottom it says ‘Bonus/Referral Code’ of which you don’t need to fill anything in as bet365 know you are coming from WhatAcca.com so will be immediately eligible for the £200 free bet.
You will then be asked to make a deposit. Simply enter your card details and information before clicking the ‘Make Deposit’ button at the bottom.
That’s it! Your account has been created and you simply then need to log in using your username and password in the fields at the top right of the bet365 home screen.
Remember that to claim your £200 deposit bonus you can click this tracked link!
Having problems? Leave a comment and I will do my best to help you out!