As far as I’m concerned, Betfred are in the Champions League of bookmakers due to the fact that they have the following:
- A Brilliant New Customer Bonus
- A Massive Range of Betting Markets
- A Huge Number of Accumulator Options
In this article, I am going to show you how to place an accumulator bet with Betfred and the good news is that it’s really easy. It’s just a simple case of taking a few steps in order to load up a betting slip and that includes the famous Goals Galore betting coupon where punters bet on both teams to score in each game.
Quick step-by-step guide:
1) You must have a Betfred account to make your acca bet. If you follow this special tracking link you can register an account AND pick up a £30 free bet when you make your first bet of just £10.
2) The second step is funding your Betfred account. This can be done by clicking the account/cashier button at the top of the screen.
3) Choose a sport from the left hand sidebar, then add the teams/bets to your bet slip by clicking the odds for your selection.
4) By entering your bet amount into the ‘Accumulator’ tab at the bottom of your bet slip, you will be able to see your potential returns. Simply click ‘place bet’ to confirm your bet.
5) Success. You have placed an accumulator!
Remember… If you haven’t got a Betfred account then you can get a £10 free bet when you place your first bet of just £10 by clicking this link.
How to Open a Betfred Account
If you already have a Betfred account, then you can scroll down to the next section to find out how to place an accumulator bet. However, if you haven’t yet signed up with Betfred, then you will need to have a funded account in order to place regularly accumulators and I would recommend spending a few minutes getting registered with this bookie.
- Click on this special Betfred tracking link
- Register a new account following the simple steps
- Make a deposit into your account of at least £10
- Place a £10 bet on a betting selection of evens or bigger
Once you have done this, you can claim a £30 free bet with Betfred and I think this is an ideal way of getting started with this bookie, with Betfred allowing you to place accumulator bets with your free bets so it’s a great way of trying them out for free.
How to Place a Betfred Accumulator
Now that you have a registered Betfred account or you’ve logged in, I can now walk you through how to place those entertaining accumulator bets and I regularly make Goals Galore betting tips so that you can follow the different selections that I put on the WhatAcca.com website.
I recommend that you tap on “Football” and then choose “Coupons” which should reveal a massive range of options and here are the first couple of options.
Here you can see a full list of all the football matches taking place in the UK over the next few days. The focus is on the Full-Time Result betting market so you choose either the home win, the draw or the away win depending on which selection you want to make. There is the option to choose from other markets although I would only use this coupon to bet on the 1×2 market.
European Longlist and ROTW Longlist
These are coupons packed with domestic matches taking place either in Europe or the Rest of the World and it’s once again a case of going through the list of games and choosing which selections grab your fancy. Again, the focus is on the 1×2 betting market.
When it comes to the above coupons, you need to take the following steps in order to place your Betfred football accumulator:
- Click on the odds of each selection that you like
- Each selection and odds will be automatically added to your bet slip
- Fill up your bet slip until you’re happy with the selections and the odds
- Choose a stake that you want to bet on this accumulator
- Click on “Place Bet”
You have now placed a Betfred football accumulator on the Full-Time Result betting market and you will need all your selections to win in order to land a profit.
How to Place a Goals Galore Betting Accumulator
You will notice that when you head to the Betfred website and click on Football > Coupons, there is the option to choose from the following:
- Goals Galore
- Goals Galore Bonus
- Goals Galore 1st Half
- Goals Galore No Draw
You will see when clicking through to “Goals Galore” that you don’t see the Full-Time Result betting odds and there are instead a selection of matches on the coupon and a box that you can choose to tick next to each game. With the “Goals Galore” coupon, you should tick the matches where you think both teams will find the net during the ninety minutes.
Follow these steps to place a Goals Galore accumulator with Betfred:
- Go through the Goals Galore coupon and choose the games for BTTS Yes
- You need to choose at least three BTTS Yes selections
- Make sure you’re happy with all your selections
- Click on “Place Bet”
You will notice that while there are no betting odds for a single or a double on this coupon, I automatically get odds of 3/1 should I choose ANY treble due to the guaranteed pay table. It means that you can go through the selections and simply choose three games knowing that you will quadruple your money should BTTS Yes happen in all games.
Should you want a bigger payout on your Goals Galore coupon, you can get 11/2 for four BTTS Yes selections and 10/1 about five selections. For the full pay out table and odds, click on the “i” icon and you can get all the information you need about the prices.
The Goals Galore Bonus coupon works in a similar way although you can achieve bigger payouts with this betting accumulator, with customers getting odds of 9/2 if you get three correct selections. I would recommend weighing up the games on this coupon as Betfred will only choose matches that might be relatively low-scoring rather than the main Goals Galore list where you can get a wider choice of games.
How to Cash Out Your Betfred Accumulator
The great thing about betting accumulators is that you can now choose:
- Whether to stay in your football accumulator until the final whistle
- Whether to Cash Out your football accumulator
Now I always make accumulator betting tips with Betfred on the basis that I am backing it to win the maximum return although I know some readers like to see the Cash Out value and potentially claim some profit by getting a certain number of legs correct and deciding to take an early pay out rather than waiting for the other matches to be played.
In order to claim your Cash Out at any point during the accumulator bet being live, you can click on the “Cash Out” tab and you should see your football acca appearing there along with the Cash Out value attached to your multiple bet.
Therefore, you just have to decide whether that Cash Out value for your accumulator represents good value or whether you would prefer to stay in your bet.
I hope that this article successfully explains how to approach accumulator betting with Betfred. Always remember to bet responsibly.