This article will be showing you how to open an account with Sky Bet and also claim your £20 free bet when you deposit just £5! I rated Sky Bet 4.3 out of 5 in my review, of which if you want to learn more about Sky Bet, head on over to on the right or if you are just really keen and want to claim your free £20 for only £5, then click this unique tracking link to do so.
Quick step-by-step guide (check below for more detail):
- Click on this exclusive link to head on over to Sky Bet and starting claiming your £20 free bet
- Press the ‘join now’ button on the site which will bring you to a pop up window.
- Simply enter your details and then click ‘create account’
- Follow the steps to choose a username, password and add banking details for your first deposit
£20 Free Bet for all new accounts
Sign up to Sky Bet today and receive a free bet worth up to £20. The bet is based on your initial deposit and to claim the full £20 you only need to deposit and wager £5. This essential works out to be a massive 400% on your opening deposit!! Check the fine print below and finally, I’m going to throw you that link again to get your free bet right now:
- You must be a new customer to Sky Bet. Holders of a Sky Vegas, Sky Poker etc are exempt from the free £20 bet offer.
- You can register via mobile or online.
- Customers who deposit via Moneybookers, PayPal and Neteller are excluded from the offer.
- You can place a single or each way bet, but odds must be Evens or greater.
- Any accounts that can be linked to your new account will not be eligible.
Once you have completed the formality of creating a new account you will need to deposit up to £20 to claim your free matched bet. You can deposit any amount you wish, but only a maximum of £5 from your first bet will be matched to allow you to claim the full £20 free bet. Just ensure you meet the criteria already mentioned above.
Once your qualifying bet at odds of Evens or greater has been settled then you will receive the £20 bonus. As is standard in the industry, you won’t receive the stake money back in any winnings from the free bet. A winning £20 bet on a 3/1 double will return £60 and not the £80 you would expect from a regular bet which returns initial stake as well.
How to Sign Up:
- Click this specially tacked link to go through to the Sky Bet site and enable you to claim your exclusive £20 free bet. Once in, click the Join now button.
- Enter your personal details, password, etc on the registration page and follow the steps.
- Amend your account settings as per your personal choice and remember you don’t need to enter a promotional code for this offer
- Finally, you can now enter your payment options and setting next (or a later date).
- Boom! You are now ready to make your first deposit and claim your free bet.
Sky Bet also have a stonking offer called the “Free Bet Club” – where you receive a free £5 bet each week if you place a accumulator with combined odds over 5/1 – however, you must place this bet weekly to receive the recurring free £5 bet. See their website for full terms and conditions.