As a punter we have a wealth of bonuses and enhanced accumulator bets on offer but without doubt my favourite two bookies for placing my multiples are Bet365 and BetVictor. They both offer excellent value and have their own unique reasons for signing up which I delve into below.
Now if you’ve had a little look around my site you will see that I actually use 6 bookmakers for my bets, but for the purpose of this article I just wanted to narrow this down to my two main ones. Feel free to go and check out the other reviews as well as to be honest, they are all equally as good.
My two best bookmakers for accumulator betting:
1) Bet365 – Bet365 are one of the most complete bookmakers I have come across and the range of markets they offer make them my number 1 pick. If you don’t have an account simply Open an account with bet365 today! (T’s and C’s Apply, 18+)
2) BetVictor – BetVictor come a very close second and they are by far the best value bookmaker for acca bets. If you need an account then click this dedicated sign up link and you can claim a free bet worth up to £25.
Bet365 in depth:
- In-Play streams of live football and other top events
- Great range of betting markets, leagues and sports
- Best looking site in my opinion
If you want to find out more information on bet365 then you can check out my full review by clicking this link. I’ve also written articles on how to open bet365 account , and how to place an accumulator bet on bet35 (click this links for more info).
BetVictor in depth:
- Free £25 bet for new customers –
- Offer the BEST prices on the top European leagues
- ‘Best Bet Bundles’ gives you enhanced prices on selected accas
- Easy site to navigate, the novice punter will have no trouble placing bet
- InstaBet mobile app offers price boosts on selected games
- ‘Back of the Net’ promotion refunds your stake if one leg on your 5-fold BTTS acca lets you down
- ‘Trouble Free Treble’ offer gives you a free bet on the following weekends Premier League if placing a treble on the same league.
- ‘Accept Higher Odds’ option on the bet slip ensures you will always get the best available prices on your acca.
BetVictor have clearly struck a cord with their accumulator punters by serving up some very good offers to sink our teeth into. Naturally they focus on the top football matches, whether it’s Premier League, La Liga or the Champions League you can be sure the odds you are getting will be the best (they claim around 93% of the time they have the top prices chalked up) and if you don’t believe me, go check oddscheker.com
It’s this reason I place the bulk of my bets with Mr Chandler. As well as being one of the oldest and trustworthy names in the business, they are one of the most forward thinking bookies too.
The InstaBet mobile app is a nice addition to their platform – if you downloaded the app then you could have got a boosted price of 7/4 on a Man City/Man Utd/Arsenal banker treble last month – OK, you wont have been able to retire from this bet but it still represented great value nevertheless and these are a common trend with the bookmaker.
I would strongly urge all accumulator, and sports fans in general, to use BetVictor and Bet365 – you won’t be left disappointed.