As a punter we have a wealth of free bets, bonuses and enhanced accumulator bets on offer but without doubt my favourite two bookies for placing my multiples are Bet365 and BetVictor. They both offer excellent value and have their own unique reasons for signing up which I delve into below.
Now if you’ve had a little look around my site you will see that I actually use 6 bookmakers for my bets, but for the purpose of this article I just wanted to narrow this down to my two main ones. Feel free to go and check out the other reviews as well as to be honest, they are all equally as good.
My two best bookmakers for accumulator betting:
1) Bet365 – Bet365 are one of the most complete bookmakers I have come across and the range of markets they offer make them my number 1 pick. If you don’t have an account simply click this tracked link to claim a deposit bonus worth up to £2o0.
2) BetVictor – BetVictor come a very close second and they are by far the best value bookmaker for acca bets. If you need an account then click this dedicated sign up link and you can claim a free bet worth up to £25.
Bet365 in depth:
- Up to £200 new sign up bonus – Click link for to register account and claim your bet
- Tablet users can receive a £50 free bet
- ‘Euro Soccer Accumulator’ offers up to a 100% bonus on your acca
- In-Play streams of live football and other top events
- Hundreds of betting markets, leagues and sports
- Loyalty bonuses
The new sign up bonus is without doubt the best around at the moment, even the first bet on your tablet or mobile device will qualify you for a free bet up to £50. This is reason enough to join Bet365; however, there is more….
The accumulator bonuses are mega as well! The more teams you add to your acca the higher the bonus on offer. A winning 14-fold will payout an extra 100% bonus – woof! I sometimes place a couple of this for fun because of the return, it’ worth chucking a quid on now and again. On top of this they have included a cashout feature for accumulator bets, one of very few bookmakers to do so.
Bet365 are, in my opinion, market leaders when it comes to live events. You don’t even have to place a bet to watch their scheduled live streaming channel – it’s a must for any sports nut or when the wife is out of the town for the weekend.
You also feel like a valued customer when using Bet365 on a regular basis, quite often I will get an email with a free £5 bet just for the heck of it. Although be sure to read the terms and conditions in regards to free bets as they will often have a ‘play through’ limit you have to reach before cashing out.
If you want to find out more information on bet365 then you can check out my full review by clicking this link. I’ve also written articles on how to open bet365 account and claim your £200 deposit bonus, and how to place an accumulator bet on bet35 (click this links for more info).
BetVictor in depth:
- Free £25 bet for new customers –
- Offer the BEST prices on the top European leagues
- ‘Best Bet Bundles’ gives you enhanced prices on selected accas
- Easy site to navigate, the novice punter will have no trouble placing bet
- InstaBet mobile app offers price boosts on selected games
- ‘Back of the Net’ promotion refunds your stake if one leg on your 5-fold BTTS acca lets you down
- ‘Trouble Free Treble’ offer gives you a free bet on the following weekends Premier League if placing a treble on the same league.
- ‘Accept Higher Odds’ option on the bet slip ensures you will always get the best available prices on your acca.
BetVictor have clearly struck a cord with their accumulator punters by serving up some very good offers to sink our teeth into. Naturally they focus on the top football matches, whether it’s Premier League, La Liga or the Champions League you can be sure the odds you are getting will be the best (they claim around 93% of the time they have the top prices chalked up) and if you don’t believe me, go check oddscheker.com
It’s this reason I place the bulk of my bets with Mr Chandler. As well as being one of the oldest and trustworthy names in the business, they are one of the most forward thinking bookies too.
The InstaBet mobile app is a nice addition to their platform – if you downloaded the app then you could have got a boosted price of 7/4 on a Man City/Man Utd/Arsenal banker treble last month – OK, you wont have been able to retire from this bet but it still represented great value nevertheless and these are a common trend with the bookmaker.
I would strongly urge all accumulator, and sports fans in general, to use BetVictor and Bet365 – you won’t be left disappointed.